- The Jira Admin training is our top selling and most popular admin training. We trained over 120 Jira Admins!
- The training is available on-demand (watch in your own pace, in Hebrew). Total of 20 hours of recorded content plus live Questions and Answers with a Jira Admin expert (live Q&A is scheduled all on-demand participants together in the same month).
Register in the link below.
Dates for the next live training (on Zoom): 2,4,9,11,16,18,19 January 2023 between 9:00-13:00. Register in the link below.
- The training is delivered in Hebrew.
- Price for one participant for on-demand (recorded) training:
- Basic Part + 1 hour of Live Q&A: 2,350 NIS
- Advanced part + 1 hour of Live Q&A: 1,750 NIS
- Basic Part + Advanced part + 2 hours of Live Q&A: 3,890 NIS (5% discount)
- Price for one participant for the live training:
- Basic Part + 1 hour of Live Q&A: 3,750 NIS
- Advanced part + 1 hour of Live Q&A: 2,750 NIS
- Basic Part + Advanced part + 2 hours of Live Q&A: 6,150 NIS (5% discount)
- Discounts apply for 5 participants or more from the same company in the same purchase order (please specify number of registrants in the course registration form below).
- Participants can choose to participate in one or both of the parts. Participation in only the advanced part requires a good understanding of the topics covered in the basic part.
Prerequisite for course registration – Minimal familiarity with Jira as a regular user
Basic – Part 1 (two half days)
- Basic Concepts in Jira
- Common Design Patterns
- Basic configurable entities: Custom Fields, Screens, Issues Types
- Shared Configuration
Basic – Part 2 (two half days)
- Users, Groups, Roles, Permission Scheme
- Application Access
- Global Permissions
- Public Access
- Issue Security Scheme
- Field Configuration Scheme & Field Context
- Notifications Scheme, Events
Participants are expected to perform exercises (homework) after each part. Performing the exercises is necessary for a full understanding of the material
Advanced – Part 3 (Two half days)
- Jira System Architecture: Server, Data Center, Cloud
- Backup & Restore
- Deployment process (from test to prod)
- Common Errors and Problems when installing/upgrade
- Jira Monitoring (Server, DC, Cloud)
- Long Term Support (LTS) Releases
- Connecting to a User Directory
- Cloud SAML and Azure AD Integration
- Jira Automation
- Jira Script Runner add-on and Groovy Scripts
- Scripted Field
- Workflow elements
- Script fragment
- Scripts in the Cloud
- Jira and Bitbucket/Git Integration
- Jira Confluence Integration
Advanced – Part 4 (half day)
- Scrum Boards, Kanban Boards
- Jira Service Management
- Popular Apps
- REST API and Web Hooks
- Advanced JQL
- CSV Import Tips