C4J – Confluence Page Display In Jira is an app for Jira Server and Data Center.
With C4J you can easily see the linked Confluence page while working on your Jira Issue. C4J helps Jira users to see the most up-to-date version of the linked specifications documented in Confluence. No need to switch Apps!
With C4J & Jira –
- Present up-to-date content from the linked Confluence page inside the developer’s work items with the ability to focus on the exact location of the Jira issue mentioned to ensure compliance, including drawings and formulas.
- Track and manage the changes done to your content while working in Jira to increase efficiency and reduce risks.
- Provide better collaboration among team members, as they can easily share information and work together on requirements.
- The C4J section allows you to browse through multiple confluence pages which includes the Jira issue.
- Use C4J to Insert into Jira issue any content supported by Confluence: Gadgets, Filters, Diagrams, Roadmaps, and more.
Here is a glimpse to C4J page preview section changing its color after changes in content, the user can compare the changes to see the differences between the current version of the page and the last version he saw, as well as accepting the change by clicking acknowledge.