A public cloud is by definition an outsourced service and has its own intricacies.
Inmigrating to cloudservices there is a mix of risks and opportunities, and therefore the service must be evaluated broadly, taking all of its components into account: functionality, technology, interfaces, migration/transition plan, service level, cost and financial feasibility, ongoing support, business flexibility, information security, regulation, business continuity, separation and more.
Migrating to the cloud is a strategic move, and its success is dependent on the right balance of business, organizational, human, and technological considerations. Methoda’s services include :
- Defining a cloud computing policy,
- Providing an opinion regarding a move to the cloud – from functional, technological, economic, and regulatory aspects,
- Management of cloud risks,
- Assistance in locating services/solutions – definition of the scope of service, market research, alternative analysis, and selection of the service,
- Planning and guiding the migration plan to the cloud,
- Ongoing control – SLA, regulatory compliance, scale-up/scale-down
- Consulting and assistance on a variety of cloud service solutions on Amazon.com
- Methoda’s broad perspective combines service, content, technology, and methodology.
- Methoda leverages 30 years of knowledge regarding outsourcing on your behalf in moving to the cloud.
- Methoda’s objectivity and professionalism are always on the client’s side.
- Because with Methoda ETiaS – Everything Is a Service.
We will help you to disperse the fog on your road to the cloud.