Confluence Admin Training
The course contains all the main topics that you need to know in order to get started as a Confluence Administrator
Confluence Methoda University
- The Confluence Admin training is available on-demand (watch in your own pace).
- The training includes 3 sessions of about 3 hours each, total of about 9 hours of recorded content, plus 2 hours of live Questions and Answers with a Confluence Admin expert.
- The course is delivered in English.
- Price per participant for on-demand training: 650$.
- Discounts apply for 5 participants or more from the same company in the same purchase order (please specify number of registrants in the course registration form below).
- Introduction and Overview
- Admin Subjects:
- Confluence Architecture (overview)
- Create Space and Copy Space
- Confluence Admin vs. Space Admin
- Users Management
- Global & Space Permissions, Page restrictions
- Public Links
- Global Settings
- Site/Space Backup and Restore
- Migration from Server to Cloud
- Application Links
- Manage Apps, tips for selecting Apps from the Marketplace, examples of some Apps
- Logs (Audit Logs, Confluence Logs)
- Admin Features of Confluence Cloud Premium Subscription
- Content Related Subjects
- Global/Space Templates & Blueprints
- Space content tools (e.g.: orphaned pages, undefined pages, attachments, trash)
- Configuring Look & Feel at Space and Global Level
- Useful macros, content reuse
- Using Attachments, Macros for Attachments
- Advanced search: Confluence Query Language (CQL)
- Configuring Export to PDF
- Managing Labels