Methoda Computers Ltd.
Methoda is an IT Quality Management company focusing on software engineering, project management, system enhancement, and risk management. These are accomplished using reliable and proven methodologies. Methoda has built up an extensive knowledge base and has created an extensive set of effective work templates for the development and maintenance of software systems (MethodA). In addition, Methoda uses its accumulated experience to prepare its clients for international quality standards accreditation.
According to the Methoda approach, Quality Management during a project's complete LFC (project life cycle) means that Methoda constantly improves quality, decreases development time and lowers costs for its clients and customers. Methoda believes that quality is free, if everything else is done correctly. As a result, Methoda positions itself to improve the cost/benefit ratio of its clients' efforts beyond any particular project and system, to the advantage of the entire organization.
What Does Methoda Do?
- Improves a company's general reputation and effectiveness and reputation
- Guides companies in creating and implementing annual and more work plans so as to turn their businesses into efficient units.
- Uses their own systematic and well-proven methodology, but doesn't hold their clients to it. Methoda can and does implement various other methodologies (according to client requirements) whether it be for software engineering, project and software quality management, and systems analysis thus enabling client projects accessible, deployable and implementable.
- Employs over 70 experienced and professional IT experts of whom the majority serve as Industry and Management engineer consultants, systems analysts, and experienced project managers.
- Methoda Computers is accredited for the IS0 9000 standard.